Hope you are all familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). If you want to stay up on the latest industry trends the most important part of the job is the best SEO tools. Without best SEO tools you can not set your SEO plan.
In this article we’ll compare the leading SEO software options and distinguishes what sets them apart from one another. The tools are SEMrush vs Ahrefs vs Moz Pro vs SpyFu.
You might have noticed that these solutions have free trials, but after that, there is a monthly fee involved. There are numerous free SEO tools available in the market, but to have a quality solution you have to pay for it.
Best SEO Tools: What You Have To Consider
During searching for some best SEO tools, you may get tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, and Moz pro. With the wide variety of SEO tools available in the market, you may struggle to choose between these tools.
While choosing the best SEO tools, you should consider the following things:
- Webmaster for one website.
- SEO service provider with dozens of clients.
- Keyword tracker.
- An easier way to do keyword research.
- To have a great keyword strategy.
- Need to focus on backlinks.
Best SEO Tools:
SEMrush is the most popular tool for online marketing and backlink research. You can do keyword research, traffic and spy on your competition’s SEO and PPC strategies.
Features of SEMrush
Key features of SEMrush are as follows:
- Domain Analytics
- Organic research
- Advertising research
- PLA research
- Video advertising
- Display advertising
- Traffic analytics
- Domain vs Domain tool
- Keyword analytics
- SEO content template
- Lead generation tool
- Keyword position tracking
- Right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
Pros of SEMrush
- Site Audit tool to shows overall website health and what issues you need to address
- Position Tracking tool that provides historical data and can target different devices and locations
- SEO ideas tool to looks at your content and compares it to your competitors’ to give you ideas
- Brand Monitoring tool that easily allows you to monitor your brand reputation online
- Sensor tool that gives you a SERP score and graphics to see how your Google rankings have been performing
- Track keyword position changes, traffic values, and much more
- Traffic Analytics, including mobile traffic data and mobile vs desktop comparison
- The data loads quickly, unlike some competing services
Cons of SEMrush
- Learning curve
- The Backlink analysis tool lacks the accuracy and comprehensiveness
SEMrush offers a 7-day money back guarantee on all of its plans. The details pricing plans are as follows:
View this video for a quick visual rundown on SEMrush:
Best SEO Tools:
Ahrefs is an established competitor-based research tool that offers a robust traditional keyword research tool as part of the package. It offers the best backlink analysis available among all SEO tools. You can use this tool to uncover your competitors’ backlink profile and build your own backlinks.
Features of Ahrefs
- SEO toolbar
- Real time keyword mention alerts
- Backlink notifications
- Multi-language keyword rank tracking
- Desktop and mobile rank trackers
- Country-specific keyword rankings
- Link opportunity reports
- Adjustable reporting frequency
- Position tracking
- Position reports via email
- Batch analysis
- Competitors’ paid keywords
- Competitors’ organic traffic
- Outreach targets
- Competitor backlink notifications
- API available by subscription
- Duplicate link grouping
- Disavow file creation
- Filter backlinks by language
Pros of Ahrefs
- Extensive web crawler
- Huge backlink database
- Easy, one-click SEO checker
- Comprehensive social share information
- Tracks your rankings
- Set alerts for new & lost backlinks, web mentions and keywords rankings
- See traffic estimates for all top-10 ranked pages
- SEO toolbar Chrome extension
Cons of Ahrefs
- Only the two highest plans give you everyday updates
- No local keywords included in search database
- Keyword suggestions don’t come with a relevant score
- Web traffic stats not as robust as other tools
Ahrefs offers a 7-day trial for $7 for its Lite and Standard plans among other. You can save 20% off the following prices if you pay annually.
Watch this video for further details.
Best SEO Tools:
Moz is one of the oldest SEO tools. It offers keyword research, backlink analysis, keyword rankings, page optimization reports, and more.
Features of Moz
- Open site explorer
- Anchor test
- Spam analysis
- Link opportunities
- Fresh web explorer
- Keyword difficulty
- On-page grader
- Rank tracker
- Site crawl
Pros of Moz
- Search Visibility Score shows overall rankings performance
- Moz Page and Domain Authority provide unique metrics
- SEO toolbar in Chrome extension
Cons of Moz
- Tracks keywords weekly instead of daily
- UI navigation is a bit confusing
- Steep learning curve
For the price, the features offered by Moz are very less when compared to SEMrush competitors.
Moz offers a 30-day free trial. You can also save 20% off the following monthly prices if you pay annually. The details price is as follows:
Watch the video for further details.
Best SEO Tools:
SpyFu is a competitive intelligence tool for SEO and PPC. It helps you improve your search rankings by tapping into your competitors’ keyword strategies.
Features of SpyFu
- SEO research
- SEO overview
- Top organic competitors
- Keyword groups
- SEO keywords
- Ranking history
- PPC research
- Keyword research
- List builder
- Keyword top list
- Business leads
Pros of SpyFu
- Researching your competitors’ historic ads gives you an excellent opportunity to tweak your site’s ad copy
- In-depth PPC and SEO SERP analysis
- Member discounts on other services
Cons of SpyFu
- No local data
- Steep learning curve for beginners
SpyFu plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Details plans are as under:
Watch the video for details.
Best SEO Tools: Winner
When it comes to a conclusion, you need to decide between SpyFu and SEMrush. The SEMrush has almost triple times features than SpyFu and they’ve plenty of video tutorials and webinars are conducted weekly.
The keyword reports of SEMrush is far more accurate than SpyFu. It also reports more backlinks than SpyFu.
SpyFu comes with less features than SEMrush and those few features are nothing better when compared to SEMrush.
Although the price is double, you’ll get more value for the money you pay in the case of SEMrush than SpyFu.
You may also like: Dokan vs OpenCart vs PrestaShop vs osCommerce: Details Comparison