WooCommerce is the best WordPress plugin to build a single online store. However, you will not get all the features just out of the box. If you want to build a fully powered online store, you will be needed some WooCommerce Plugins. These plugins allow you to add new features and grow your business.
One of the best things about WordPress is the availability of plugins. It enables you to do more with your website. When it comes to WooCommerce plugins, there are lots of options you can use to extend its capabilities and give your store a boost.
In this article, we have picked some of the best plugins for your store to increase sales and grow your business.
Introducing WooCommerce- Best eCommerce Plugin for WordPress
WooCommerce is not a standalone site builder. Rather it’s a WordPress plugin. It adds eCommerce functionality to your WordPress site so you can have an online store. With just a few clicks, your WordPress site turns into a fully-functional eCommerce website.
It currently powers more than 99% of WordPress eCommerce websites in the US, Canada, and the UK.
With over 105,546,000 downloads and 5+ millions of active installations, it’s definitely the driving seat behind numerous eCommerce sites.
What Does WooCommerce Do?
WooCommerce provides the basic store functionality right out of the box, with some free plugins available from the Plugin Repository.
While it has tons of available extensions – it offers some incredible functions right out of the box.
- Easy Installation, Setup, and Integration
- Data Control
- Feature-packed Shopping Cart
- Complete Control of Products
- Easy Shipping
- Easier Tax Management
- Customer Management
- Easy Mobile E-Commerce
- Fully Extendable
Why Should You Use WooCommerce?
So, you already got the basic idea of “What is WooCommerce?” and “What can WooCommerce do?”, now “Why should You use WooCommerce?”. From ease of use to SEO, control over inventory to mobile readiness, WooCommerce is the best choice for your WordPress eCommerce site!
What to Think About When Choosing the Best WooCommerce Plugins
Once you have installed WooCommerce, you will get your particular eCommerce store that needs extra functionality.
It is not possible to run a successful eCommerce store with WooCommerce plugin. You must require some addons.
You have to decide which other plugins are suitable for improving upon WooCommerce.
Here are some tips while choosing plugins:
- Set the purpose of your website.
- Ask yourself what features are missing from WooCommerce that you need to run an effective eCommerce site.
- Consider finding a WooCommerce theme that satisfies these requirements.
- Opt for individual plugins to save money and stick to what you absolutely want.
Most of your decision depends on what specific features you’d like to add to your WooCommerce store.
Best WooCommerce Plugins
Some of the plugins listed below are free, but to get advanced features you have to pay. Though it’s a small one-time fee, sometimes you need to pay monthly.
5 feature plugins you should have with WooCommerce.
Dokan– turn your single WooCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace
WP User Frontend Pro– frontend management solution for WordPress
WooCommerce Conversion Tracking– easy retargeting tool for WooCommerce
1. Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing for WooCommerce is one of the top all-in-one marketing tools for WooCommerce. It can automate product sales, add stock indicators, offer coupons, optimize your store for mobile, and more. The plugin is free to install, but you can purchase extensions to add functionality.
Key features of Beeketing
- Social marketing
- Increase conversion rates
- Sales conversion tracking
- Customer chat via Facebook
- Mobile app support
- Conversion rate optimization
- Event-triggered actions
- Drip email marketing
- Follow-up customer emails
The plugin has both a free and paid version.
To get more advanced features paid version is available. Price starts at $19.00/month/user.
2. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips is a free plugin that makes it easy to include invoices in every order.
You have two options: a digital copy or a physical copy with every order. If you want to go paperless, this extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent to your customers. If you want to include packing slips in every order then you can download and print invoices from the WooCommerce order admin page.
Key Features of WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice/packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices/packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
The free version is available to download at WordPress respiratory.
The price of the Bundle starts at €79.00 for a single site.
3. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist mimics the “Favorites” list is one of the most useful plugins for an eCommerce store. It allows customers to save products in their wishlist and purchase later. Customers can even send their wish lists to their family and friends.
- It provides the potential for increasing sales per checkout and reminds customers of past interests.
- Users can share their wishlists on social media, friends, and family.
- It is possible to make multiple lists.
- Show an add-to-wishlist button on certain areas of your store.
- Customize the wishlist formatting, with adjustments like the number of columns and products showing up on the page.
The free version is available to download at WordPress respiratory.
The price of the premium version is €89.99.
4. WooCommerce Customizer
WooCommerce Customizer allows you to customize button text, labels, and more which is available in WooCommerce but you have to write PHP code to use them. This plugin simplified the use of those filters from a simple settings page.
- You can change sales badges, Add to Cart text, and checkout page coupons.
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab.
- Placeholder image source
The plugin is free.
5. WooCommerce Multilingual
WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is the best plugin to change the language of your site. It is the best choice if you would like to give your customers multiple language choices.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings, Subscriptions, and Tab Manager.
- The plugin instantly changes your text into the language of your choice.
- Easy translation management for products, categories, and attributes.
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies based either on a customer’s language or location.
- The checkout process and cart maintains the language of your choice.
- Allows enabling different payment gateways based on a customer’s location
6. Product Slider for WooCommerce
Product Slider for WooCommerce adds a responsive slider to the product pages of your store. It is a responsive carousel plugin that allows you to create multiple product sliders.
- 3 Pre-designed Ready Themes.
- AutoPlay on/off and control AutoPlay speed.
- Set a maximum number of products to show to the slider.
- Multiple product sliders (supports more than one slider per page).
- Show/hide Product price, rating, add to cart button.
- Set Product price & discount color.
- Easy to customize and stylize.
- Translation Ready.
- Compatible with any theme and WooCommerce plugins.
- SEO friendly & mobile-friendly.
7. Booster for WooCommerce
If you want to run a successful online store, Booster for WooCommerce will help you. It has powerful features like bulk price converter, world currencies, currency exchange rates, global discount, offer your price, multi-currency product base price, wholesale price, and more.
- Customize products with features for product imaging, input fields, and much more.
- Set wholesale pricing depending on product quantity in the cart.
- Improve your payment gateways with the help of min/max amounts, gateways by shipping, and gateways based on category.
- Display prices for products in different currencies
- Automated currency exchange rates for WooCommerce.
The basic version is free. Booster Plus with more features is sold for $59.99.
8. WooCommerce Side Cart
Shopping carts are always one of e-commerce’s unsung heroes. If your store doesn’t provide strong user experience, it will likely suffer as a result. WooCommerce Side Cart enables you to tackle this problem with attractive and easy-to-use side tabs, and it’s free to download.
- Easy Setup
- View Cart, Checkout, Continue Shopping Button need to be customized
- Remove Product From Cart Option
- Mobile Friendly
- Qty Input box in Side cart
9. Breeze – WordPress Cache Plugin
Breeze is a powerful cache plugin developed by Cloudways that helps you optimize your WordPress site’s performance. Your WooCommerce store needs to perform at optimal levels to be successful, and that’s where Breeze is essential. It has a simple and easy to use interface and you can add it to your WooCommerce store easily.
It also offers minification of HTML, CSS, and JS files and the integration of CDN for a global audience.
- Mobile and user-Friendly
- Easy to use
- 24/7 Support
10. YITH WooCommerce Compare
The YITH WooCommerce Compare plugin is one of the most important ones if you’re selling products where the product features can be directly compared side-by-side.
- Allows you to add a quick feature that makes the user experience much nicer for your customers.
- Easy to install and you can place the Compare button anywhere.
- Customers can add items to their cart directly from the comparison page.
- Several fields are available for showing in the comparison table like availability, image, and title. It also lets you remove any of these.
- Some simple settings are provided for adjusting items like button text, table title, and product image size.
The YITH WooCommerce Compare plugin is free to use. The premium version starts at €59.99.
11. Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce does exactly what the name is. It allows customers to select a delivery date during the checkout process. This is different from the traditional approach where your checkout shows a handful of delivery options and how long they take to arrive.
- The plugin gives customers the exact dates that they can choose. This is in comparison to the traditional method like USPS and UPS.
- There are options to disable certain days and times.
- The plugin provides settings to configure the minimum number of days it takes to ship the products.
The basic version is free. The Pro version sells for $99 and has a long list of additional features like next-day delivery, shipment time selection, and time slot block.
12. WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
WooCommerce Google Analytics will help you monitor all the metrics you need to analyze the traffic performance of your website.
It allows you to track your visitors and help you increase your WooCommerce store sales. You can also add a referral link to purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data for more detailed reports.
- Track basic data including sessions, users, and events with Universal Analytics.
- Integrate Enhanced E-Commerce Analytics to get basic eCommerce data, including cart actions and product views.
- Exclude visits from administrators to get a more accurate picture of customer data.
- Support for Display Advertising.
13. YITH WooCommerce Quick View
YITH WooCommerce Quick View adds a quick view popup to your store so that your customers don’t have to go all the way to the product page. Customers can directly add products from the popup and then “X” out of the module to continue shopping.
- Add a button in product loop to open a modal window with the product summary using AJAX
- Customize the style of modal
- Buttons are added to product loops and collection galleries to open windows with quick product information
The YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin is free to use. The premium version starts at €49.99.
14. Product Import Export for WooCommerce
Maintaining the WooCommerce product database is a challenging job as stocks of thousands of products are being sold. Information such as product images, metadata, keywords, descriptions, and review ratings needs to be saved when exporting.
Product import-export for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to easily import your products.
- Export Simple Products into a CSV file.
- Enables updates of products that already exist in your store during import
- Import Simple Products in CSV format into WooCommerce Store.
The basic version is Free to install and the premium version starts at $69.99.
15. WordPress Live Chat Plugin for WooCommerce – LiveChat
WordPress Live Chat Plugins for WooCommerce-LiveChat is a live chat and messaging platform that can be integrated into your WooCommerce store. With LiveChat, you’ll be able to real-time conversations with website visitors. In this way, you can give them the support they need and help convert them into sales.
- Encourage conversations with visitors and convert them into sales
- You can send automated messages to your online visitors when certain criteria are met
- It enables you to manage email, Facebook Messenger and social media responses from the same interface
- It gives you the ability to see shopper’s cart contents in real-time to identify the most valuable customers
16. WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce currency switcher allows you to switch to different currencies and convert prices in real-time and has over 50,000 active installations. After activation, it shows product prices and accepts payments in multiple currencies so your customers can purchase your products or services in their preferred currency.
- Payment in the selected currency
- Four currencies aggregators
- WooCommerce native PayPal ready
- Shortcode – just add in the text widget
- Five kinds of selectors with flags + flag mode
17. Checkout Field Editor (Checkout Manager) for WooCommerce
With WooCommerce Checkout Manager you can easily customize and manage the fields on the WooCommerce checkout page. Fields such as rename, reorder, hide and extended checkout fields within the billing, shipping, and additional sections can be organized.
- Easily add and reorder new fields on the checkout page
- Add and remove the required fields
- Upload files to the checkout page.
- Export orders by field name
- Create Conditional Fields.
Both the free and pro versions are available. The pro version price starts at $39.00 for a single site.
18. Direct Checkout for WooCommerce
Direct Checkout for WooCommerce is a unique and potentially lucrative plugin. It completely overrides the shopping cart page on your WooCommerce site, speeding up the checkout and making it easier for your customers to get to the payment area.
- Add a single, grouped, and variable products to the cart without having to reload the site each time something is added.
- Instantly redirect users to the checkout page to buy items, as opposed to sending them to the shopping cart.
- Option to choose a one-page checkout process.
- The quick purchase button can be placed below every product to send users right to the checkout with that one item.
- Options to customize the checkout buttons and text items.
Free, with a $40 upgrade option for a handful of other features.
19. WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is one of the most popular plugins for WooCommerce. It’s a commonly used payment gateway for just about all of the major eCommerce platforms.
WooCommerce doesn’t have Stripe, and other payment gateways, to accept transactions. You can install this plugin to connect to your Stripe account.
- Your site can accept all major debit and credit cards.
- The local payment is possible through Stripe.
- Stripe Elements can speeds up the checkout process, helping people type in their personal information.
- It makes your site optimized for alternative payment methods like Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- It supports recurring payments.
- Better customer support from Stripe.
20. WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar of the store. It’s a freemium plugin, the pro version of this plugin gives you more features like the cart automatically conforms to your site’s styles, leaving you with no extra work.
- Display cart icon, or only items/prices.
- Floating position
- Display items only, price only, or both.
- Custom CSS
- Display always, or only when there are items in the cart.
Both free and Pro versions available. The price of the Pro version for a single site is €29.00.
21. Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
If you want to monitor Enhanced Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store, Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics is a free and easy-to-use WooCommerce plugin. It also allows you to track customer behavior across your online store beginning from product page views to thank-you pages. However, it’s noteworthy to mention that this plugin only supports Universal Analytics.
- An excellent interface which is an easy and quick installation
- Option to set the local currency
- Google Analytics Opt-out
- IP Anonymization
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
22. Yoast SEO
Whether it’s website development, online shopping, online education, or any other side – SEO is always an integral part of online activities. Website optimization is always needed.
With a vast array of SEO plugins available, it’s easy to select which one is effective. Yoast SEO plugin that’s meant for WooCommerce online stores.
- Use the most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality
- Full control over site breadcrumbs
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content
Both free and premium versions available. The price of the premium version is only €89 EUR (ex VAT) for 1 site – including 1 year free updates and support.
23. WooCommerce Shortcodes
WooCommerce Shortcodes plugin allows you to include shortcodes. It will give you a drop-down menu where there are built-in shortcodes like Product > price/cart button + add to cart URL + by SKU/ID, list, shop messages, order tracking, etc. So you can use these shortcodes throughout your website.
- Add the various types of functionality to your post, pages, widget, sidebar, etc without any type of code.
- Add a creative slider by using a shortcode.
24. YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier enable the zoom feature on your WooCommerce store. The customization options with this plugin are very easy.
- Mouse over will show a bigger size product image.
- The zoom area can be customized.
- You can easily enable/ disable zoom on mobile devices.
- Add a slider of product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior is also possible.
The YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier plugin is free to use. The premium version starts at €49.99.
25. Addons & Templates for Elementor
Elementor is one of the most powerful WordPress page builders. However, it could use more WooCommerce-related widgets just out of the box. Addons & Templates for Elementor aims to solve that problem by offering widgets and templates you can use to build a gorgeous store.
- Ready to Use out the Box
- Plug-And-Play Page Templates
- Custom Widgets for Woocommerce
- Custom Widgets and Add-Ons
26. Contact Form by WPForms
Every site needs a contact form. WPForms is the best drag & drop form builder plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce. It lets you create any type of form including contact forms, online surveys, polls, and many more.
WPForms free version lets you create a simple contact form and has all the necessary features.
- Form Templates
- Spam protection
- Smart form confirmation
- Multi-page forms
- User registration forms
The lite version is free to install. The Basic version price starts at $39.50/ year.
27. All in One SEO Pack
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the key to helping potential customers find your store. Without organic traffic, scaling your business can be difficult, so finding the best SEO plugin that can help you tackle SEO efficiently is important. All in One SEO Pack is free and integrates with WooCommerce out of the box.
- Custom titles/meta for posts, pages, and custom post types
- XML sitemaps
- Redirect attachments to a parent post
- Ping search engines
- Built-in API for other themes/plugins to extend All in One SEO Pack
- Social meta management
- Robots.txt editor
- .htaccess editor
- Bad bot blocker
- Basic schema markup
- Basic WooCommerce support
Free version is available but to get advanced features with premium support Pro version is also available. The price of the pro version starts at $57 for a single site.
Which of the WooCommerce Plugins is Right for You?
WooCommerce is one of the many eCommerce platforms you can choose from. However, when you combine it with some of the other amazing plugins to expand the functionality, you can create an effective online store.
All of these WooCommerce plugins that I mentioned are drastically different in what they do. Therefore, it’s best to decide on what you would like to improve about your store first, identify issues and/or needs, then choose the right plugins.
What are your favored WooCommperce plugins? Let us know in the comments box below!