Live chat is one of the more flexible tools you can use on your online store. It helps you connect with website visitors in real-time, so you can offer, help, generate leads and convert them into a customer.
Why Add Live Chat to WooCommerce Store
- Seamless installation – As simple as like to click on install option and log into your LiveChat account.
- Shopping cart details – With LiveChat for WooCommerce you can give your agents heads-up, showing them which products are viewed by your customers and what is currently in their cart.
With LiveChat for WooCommerce you can toggle the following options in customer’s cart details:
Hide chat on mobile
Disable chat window sounds
Hide chat for Guest visitors
Last order details
- Flexible chat window settings – The integration enables you to easily choose and toggle on/off various options like Product Details or Total Value.
- Chat surveys – It makes customer service more efficient by letting you hold multiple live chat sessions at the same time, add chat tags, see transcripts of past conversations and send files to customers through live chat window.
- Greetings – Live Chat can detect when visitors take certain actions on your website and issue chat invitations based on those actions.
- Offline Conversation – Live Chat has offline conversation facility. When you go offline, your customer can send any query to you with a ticket form.
- Seamless Integration – Live Chat integrates seamlessly with a range of popular third-party apps and services such as Facebook, HubSpot CRM or MailChimp.
- Improve customer satisfaction and sales – Live Chat makes it easy for you to communicate with online visitors, build better relationships, and close more deals.
- Provide efficient customer service – Naturally customers want a fast response time to their queries and problems. With Live Chat, you can offer real-time help, ensuring more sales and customer satisfaction in the process.
- Boost Conversation – The main reason for adding LiveChat on your eCommerce website is the boost in conversion.
LiveChat is a paid solution. They also offer a free 30-day trial allowing you to check out the all features.
- First you need to visit the LiveChat website and signup for an account.
- Click on Download Now to download the installation zip file and save to your desktop/laptop.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the downloaded file with Choose File option.
- Now activate the extension.
- Set up a Live Chat account or log into an existing account(if you have already).
Upon activation the plugin will add a new menu item labeled ‘LiveChat’ to your WordPress admin panel.
Once connected to LiveChat, you will see some basic LiveChat settings. You can turn it off on mobile devices, turn off sounds or hide chat window from non-logged in users.
If you are not sure about these options, then we recommend leaving these options as they are. You can now visit your website to see live chat in action on your website just right below corner.
Done! Your LiveChat is now ready for action and you can start chatting with your customers right away!
Read More: LiveChat for WooCommerce
You may also like: Chase Paymentech Gateway For WooCommerce