WooCommerce is an open-source, customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Whenever you start a small business with WooCommerce online store, orders and invoices are related to your store. In WooCommerce you’ll get tons of plugin to minimize your task. WooCommerce FreshBooks plugin allows you to automatically send mail or email invoices when your customer place any order to your WooCommerce store. With one click from the “Orders” page, you can get invoice of some orders.
FreshBooks Integration can also automatically create your new customers in WooCommerce as Clients in FreshBooks.
What Does FreshBooks Do
- When customers order from your WooCommerce store, this plugin automatically create new clients in FreshBooks.
- Sent invoice to all orders under a default client
- Automatically generate invoices for all orders or manually create invoices
- Send invoices via email or snail mail for new orders
- Synchronize WooCommerce order numbers and FreshBooks invoice numbers
- Automatically sync payments between your online store and FreshBooks
- Include shipping and taxes in invoices
- Create, send, or add payments to invoices at a time
- Map FreshBooks payment types for the WooCommerce payment methods
- Link WooCommerce products to FreshBooks items for better reporting
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extensions to generate invoices for each renewal order
Sync WooCommerce and FreshBooks
WooCommerce FreshBooks plugin automatically sync your WooCommerce store and FreshBooks invoice numbers. Easily create invoice for all orders. You can improve your FreshBooks reporting by tying FreshBooks items to your WooCommerce products and by syncing payments between WooCommerce and FreshBooks.
Link Products to FreshBooks Items
You can link your WooCommerce Products to FreshBooks items so that each product sale generates an item sale in FreshBooks. This features helps you keep track of FreshBooks item sales automatically for better reporting.
Create New Clients Easily
WooCommerce FreshBooks gives you the opportunity to automatically create your customers in WooCommerce as clients in FreshBooks, or you can add all orders to one default client. When new customer create, all orders for that customer will be tied to their client account in FreshBooks.
Map FreshBooks Payment Types
With the update version 3.6 or later, map how FreshBooks should record the invoice payment type based on which WooCommerce payment method is used for the order.
Invoice with a Single Click
With FreshBooks integration, you can automatically or manually create invoices with a single click from the “Orders” page for every order in your WooCommerce shop.
Support WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooCommerce FreshBooks support WooCommerce subscriptions. If your orders invoices create automatically, they’ll automatically create for each subscription renewal order as well.
Sync Orders and Invoices
You have the option to keep payments automatically synced between WooCommerce orders and corresponding FreshBooks invoices.
How to Get Started FreshBooks Integrations
- Buy this extension from your WooCommerce account
- Download and install into your WooCommerce online store
- Log in to your FreshBooks account and grab your API Key under “My Account” (sign up for FreshBooks if you don’t have an account)
- Enter and save all these information under FreshBooks Settings
- Enjoy the plugin
The widget is available to purchase in the WooCommerce Extensions store. Price of a single site license is $79, a 5-site license is $99 and the 25-site license is $199.
You may also like: Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking for WooCommerce