Slack is a little communication tool specially for teams and stands for ‘Searchable Log of All Conversation and Knowledge’. WooCommerce Slack brings your WooCommerce store into the heart of your Slack channel conversations and allows you to send notifications to Slack channels whenever payment in WooCommerce is complete.
With WooCommerce slack you can enable seven notifications. The notifications are:
- New Post
- New Order
- Low on stock
- Out of stock
- New customer
- New review
For each notifications you can set a specific channel and emoji stickers. You can also customize the notifications text as per your requirements.
You can also set some notifications as featured ‘extended notifications’ that allow you to send detail order line items or the content of your reviews optionally. Save your time to open up your dashboard to check out your latest orders.
Key Features of WooCommerce Slack
Some of the key features of woocommerce slack are as follows:
- Seven (7) notifications events: As mentioned earlier with woocommerce slack you can enable 7 notifications events.
- Easy to use: As simple as easy to use.
- Custom channel and Emoji: You can set custom channel and emoji stickers for each notifications.
- Per-Event Specific Channel and Emoji: It is possible to set specific channel and emoji stickers per event.
- Custom Notification Messages: You can also customize the notifications text as per your choice.
- Extended Notifications for some notification types: Set some notifications as featured or extended notifications for some notifications types.
- Channels: You can create channels, by which you are able to segregate messages, notifications, files, discussions, and the like, by group, department, topic, purpose, etc.
- Integration With Other Services: You can integrate WooCommerce slack with other web services that you already use. It can be email, a project organization tool, notifications, etc.
- Sharing Files: WooCommerce slack makes it pretty simple as far as file sharing is concerned. You can drag, drop, and share your files.
- Extensible & Dev-Friendly: It is very extensible for use and developers friendly.
- Notifications: While using any service, too many notifications can become an issue. Here, priority is the key factor. WooCommerce slack gives you the power to fine-tune notifications by keywords, channels, etc., thus letting you and other concerned focus on priority.
To use WooCommerce slack for your online store you must have to have a Slack account.
After successful purchase from your WooCommerce account and installation, you can setup and configure WooCommerce slack as per your wish.
The WooCommerce Slack Widget saves your time and effort by automatically send notifications to Slack channels whenever payment in WooCommerce is complete. It is the ideal tool for WordPress woocommerce site owners to bring your WooCommerce store into the heart of your Slack channel conversations
The widget is available to purchase in the WooCommerce Extensions store. Price of a single site license is $29, a 5-site license is $49 and the 25-site license is $79.
For more information and to buy the WooCommerce Slack widget, visit WooCommerce.com.
You may also like: WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget Installation and Configuration