Smart Coupons is a powerful plugins to extend your WooCommerce coupon capabilities. It offers a comprehensive Store Credit system, Gift Certificates, linked coupons to products, flexible import/export CSV, one click coupon application, URL coupons and a bunch more great features and reporting.
WooCommerce Smart Coupons Features in details
- Create new coupons types – Comprehensive Store Credit/Gift Certificate. Credit balance will be managed automatically to customer’s email address.
- Auto Generate any coupon code – Generate a unique coupon code with predefined attributes for for all credits / gift certificates.
- Link multiple coupons with a product or any product type – standard, digital, variable etc.
- Option to pick the product’s price as the coupon’s amount – Allows customer to buy any credit amount from a single product.
- Beautiful Designs to show coupons – CSS classes to style coupons visible to customers.
- Link any coupon to a product such that coupons are issued automatically on order completion.
- Gift Certificates – let customers enter coupon receiver details during checkout process.
- Send a Gift Certificate/Store Credit to multiple people with custom messages.
- Generate and Export/Import coupons using CSV in bulk.
- Automatic Balance Maintenance
- Limiting coupons to a specific products, validity period, usage times, expiry date and more.
- Automatic Deletion on Zero Balance – Automatic coupon removal on zero balance
- Tight security – coupons or credits can be used only by receiver.
- Unique Apply Coupon with One Click technology – see available coupons on the cart or checkout page and apply with single click.
In short, here are reasons to use WooCommerce Smart Coupons
- Generate Coupons in Bulk
- Show Coupons on Products & Cart Pages
- Import / Export Coupons Using CSV File
- Send Coupons to customers VIA Email
- Send Store Credit to Customers
Following are the details of those above reasons in details with screenshots.
Generate Coupons In Bulk:
With WooCommerce Smart Coupons you can generate coupons in bulk and do the following like the above screenshot:
- Add Generated Coupons to Database
- Export to CSV
- Email to Recipients / Customers
- Configure Coupon Prefix (makes coupon code more relevant to specific occasions)
- Configure Coupon Suffix (makes coupon code more relevant to specific occasions)
Show Coupon On Cart & Product Page:
WooCommerce Smart Coupons plugin gives you an option to show coupons on product pages. You can generate specific coupons for specific products and show them on product pages. You can also display any cart related coupons on cart page.
Import/Export Coupons from CSV File:
WooCommerce Smart Coupons plugin gives you an option to import/export coupons in bulk using a CSV file.
Send Store Credit / Gift Card to Customers:
WooCommerce Smart Coupons Plugin allow you to send store credit to your customers. From office you can select the credit amount and send directly to your customer’s email address.
Installation of WooCommerce Smart Coupons
- First make sure that coupons are enabled in your store. To check go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Checkout Options
Read More on: How to Set up WooCommerce Coupons
- Download the WooCommerce Smart Coupons zip file. Then Unzip and upload the folder
- Now Activate WooCommerce Smart Coupons via the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- After activation, you will be redirected to Welcome Page of Smart Coupons which describes Features & FAQ’s.
You can read herefor more about Smart Coupons WooCommerce usage and configurations.