WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Gateway is a WooCommerce extensions developed by Woo teams. It is an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce that provides powerful options for accepting payments via Chase.
The Chase Paymentech extension also supports WooCommerce Subscriptions and Pre-Orders and has the ability for customers to save cards to their accounts.
INFORMATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Chase Paymentech is only available for US merchants and process of payments must be in USD.
- You must have an SSL certificate to ensure that your customer credit card details are safe.
WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Payment Gateway Features At a Glance:
- Accept all major credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover, JCB and Diner’s Club.
- Full supports WooCommerce Subscriptions and Pre-Orders.
- Refunds or void charges in WooCommerce
- Customers can securely save their credit cards into their accounts.
- Force charges for orders with only for virtual items.
- Supports detailed decline messages at checkout.
- Support Master card and BIN2 series logo instead of a generic credit card icon.
- Customers can add and save new credit cards to their account, independent of the checkout process.
- Uses the Hosted Pay Page to maximize security.
In WooCommerce Chase Paymentech Payment gateway process of payments happen on your site via iframe with a template submitted to Chase so customers never have to leave your site to complete their order and it provides a seamless checkout experience and allows you to have control over the checkout process and gain customer trust. It also allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like.
You can show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more error message like “an error occurred”!
Support Refund or Void Charges
You can refund or void transactions directly from the “Edit Order” screen of WooCommerce admin panel by clicking “Refund via Chase Paymentech” and those actions reflected automatically in your merchant terminal.
If you refund an authorized transaction that hasn’t yet been captured or settled the plugin will automatically perform a void instead and cancel the order.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce Admin
In this extensions there is an option to capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your gateway control panel. Just edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action option and charges will be captured through Chase.
Save Customer Credit Cards Easily & Securely
Customers can easily & securely save multiple credit cards to their account for further transaction and checkout. Payment data is stored on Chase’s secure servers. There’s no limit to the amount of credit cards that a customer can store on their account. Customers can also select a default card and remove saved credit cards from their “My Account” page.
Customers can also change their active current payment method, add new payment methods and remove existing payment methods from the My Account page. This workflow follow the “Add payment method” method to save cards and use for future checkout processes or for recurring billing transactions.
This integration uses a Chase hosted page page via iframe for maximum security as mentioned earlier. Payments are routed directly through Chase’s secure servers rather than your own so that the integration is PCI compliant.
Full Support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
WooCommerce Chase Paymentech payment gateway supports full features of WooCommerce Subscriptions like payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. This gateway also support pre-orders to take customer’s payment information at front end and then automatically charge payment method once the pre-order is released.
Read more at Here.
You may also like: