PayPal Checkout payment gateway in WooCommerce allows you to securely sell your products and subscriptions online using In-Context Checkout. It help you meet security requirements without causing your theme to suffer.
In-Context Checkout uses a modal window. It hosted on PayPal’s servers which overlays the checkout form and provides a secure means for your customers to enter their account information.
The new Smart Payment Button intelligently present the most relevant payment types to your shoppers automatically. This features makes it easier for them to complete their purchase using methods like PayPal, Venmo, PayPal Credit and other local payment options. Venmo is available on mobile web in U.S. markets.
It can be mentioned that there are more than 237 million active PayPal consumer accounts worldwide. They are adding PayPal Checkout to their WooCommerce store.
Reason to use PayPal Checkout for WooCommerce
- The extension is free to download and use.
- Accept all major credit/debit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, and JCB. Also Venmo on mobile web in U.S markets.
- Accept PayPal credit in U.S markets only and payment in any currency.
- Support secure transaction. PayPal server process all the payments.
- Easy installation and setup. You don’t require any copy/paste or credentials.
- To have a PayPal account is not mandatory to checkout.
- Automatic capture of previously authorized transaction directly from WooCommerce.
Security of Transaction
All payment security is handled by PayPal. All payments are processed on PayPal server. So, you don’t have to worry about handling sensitive information.
Easy Installation and Setup
With this free extension you can easily set up a new PayPal business account, or use an existing account. Just click on the “Setup your PayPal account” button in the cart. You don’t require to copy and paste credentials from your PayPal account. Just confirm that your WooCommerce plug-in are integrated into the set up flow. Almost all countries except India, Israel, Japan and Brazil do not support this installation and set up.
The main feature of this extension is the in-context checkout. It help speed buyers through payment without leaving your website with secure and seamless checkout.
PayPal One touch Checkout
The one touch checkout feature is available in PayPal Express Checkout for WooCommerce. This features eliminates the need for PayPal customers to enter a password or card details for up to six months. PayPal customers can now pay with only few clicks. So they don’t bother where and how they shop.
In this extensions there is an option to capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your PayPal account.
The Venmo button in this extension is specially designed for mobile friendly interface. You can generate valuable exposure for your brand through your customer’s social media feed.
PayPal Credit checkout option now available for the U.S merchants. It give your customers more payment flexibility while they shop.
Features of PayPal credit are as follows:
- You don’t pay any interest if you purchase at least $99 or more in 6 months.
- You will receive the payment in your PayPal account within a minute.
- Customers can pay with PayPal Credit directly within your existing PayPal checkout flow.
- As a PayPal customer you don’t need to pay extra charge to use the new PayPal Credit offers on your site. You have to pay just normal fees.
- With PayPal Credit, your customers can pay over time but you will receive payment at a time.
Read More: PayPal Checkout
You May Also Like: Core Payment in WooCommerce With Paypal Standard