WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin in WordPress CMS. With this plugin, anyone can start an eCommerce store within minutes that is ready to sell products. There are varieties of Plugins available for WooCommerce. WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notifications plugin is an extensive feature based plugin which provides a flexible platform to communicate with the customers. Through this plugin you as an admin are able to send your customers SMS when they order, make payment or even their order status change like order canceled, order failed, order on hold etc.
This plugin uses Twilio API to send SMS. Twilio is the most powerful and one of the best SMS API that are using to send SMS internationally. You have to sign up for a free Twilio account if you don’t already have one. Outbound SMS messages start at just 1 cent in the US region.
Features of WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notification Plugin
Before you download this plugin, you should know about all the features of this add-on.
- Send SMS notifications when customer order on the store.
- SMS will be sent to admin when a customer makes an online payment so that customers can be confirmed about payment received.
- Send SMS notification when order is processing.
- Send SMS to both admin and customer when the order status complete.
- The admin and customers, will receive SMS notifications if the order delivery fails.
- The admin and customer, both will receive SMS notifications if the order is canceled.
- Both will get SMS notification if any refund occurs.
- Whenever you change order status from the dashboard edit order page, you will receive SMS.
- Send SMS if the order is put on hold by the admin.
- Send SMS if the order is pending.
- You can enable or disable any types of status SMS from the plugin options page.
- Enable/disable SMS for both admin or customer for the particular order status.
- Customization SMS text, in an easy way. You can easily put order ID, price, site name easily.
- It support ORDER_ID, ORDER_CURRENCY, ORDER_TOTAL, SITE_NAME code.
Keep Your Customers in the Loop
Text messages is more powerful than any other form of communication. Make sure that customers receive information they want by offering text message order updates. Customers can get SMS updates by checking a box during checkout. Once they will active it, they’ll receive an SMS message when their order status changes.
It is possible to customize SMS messages to include store name, order ID, order amount, order status, and other order data along with your custom text.
You can also automatically shorten URLs within messages using Google’s URL shortener.
All customization is possible from your Twilio settings page.
You can send test SMS messages directly from the settings page.
Get Insight into Every Order
You can send SMS updates to your customers directly from the Edit Order screen. There are 160 character limit for SMS messages.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension from your WooCommerce Account
- Download .zip file and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Twilio account and collect your Account SID & Auth Code
- Add your Twilio info to the settings page
The plugin is available to purchase in the WooCommerce Extensions store. Price of a single site license is $49, a 5-site license is $79 and the 25-site license is $149.
Read More: Twilio SMS Notifications
You can also like: How To Use WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Plugin